Monday 7 April 2014

THE 90's SLIP DRESS

Photos taken from tumblr.com

Fashion has headed back to the 90's (hoorah hoorah) and brought the slip dress back to us! I was scrolling through tumblr and found the images above that made me realise how much I love this style of dress. It is such a simple piece to have within your wardrobe yet can be transformed into so many different looks with the help of layering, accessories and so on. My favourite way to wear them is to layer a long sleeved top underneath with a belt around the waist, but the possibilities are endless!
Here are a few slip dresses that I have found in various stores that may take your fancy:


What do you think of the 90's slip dress?
victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x