Friday 11 April 2014

THE SANDAL EDIT


With summer around the corner, and all the variations of beautiful sandals in stores, who wouldn't be lusting over them!? I've put together a few of my favourite sandals from high street stores that I would love to get my hands on this season.

As you can see, I love a platform shoe with a cleated sole! I think its the perfect combination of a girly/grunge look which works so well. They're also so versatile and can  be worn with virtually any outfit, from a dress to some skinnies or with some frilly socks or barefoot. My favourites are the New Look black chunky sandals, similar to Birkenstocks but at a fraction of the price!

Also, I'm really into jelly shoes at the minute as they are just so simple to chuck on with some jeans or dress for a casual look and it also takes me back to when I was a little girl and would always wear them, how cute are these ones from River Island?

The Topshop peep toe sandals have a parisian look about them don't you think? How amazing would they look with blue jeans and an oversized stripe top! 

What sandals have you been loving lately?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x