Friday 25 April 2014

MY 5 GO-TO SPRING NAIL COLOURS

Following my recent post 'MY 5 GO-TO SPRING LIP COLOURS' I thought I would share with you My 5 Go-To Nail Colours that I have been using now that it's springtime.
(From left to right)
Rimmel Lycra Pro '312 Ultra Violet'
NYC in a minute nails '294 Lexington Yellow'
Topshop Nails - I've lost the name of this colour but I am sure there are similar ones available!
Barry M Nail Paint 'Strawberry Ice Cream'
Sinful Colours '952 Hazard'
Barry M Nail Paint 'Mint Green'

The pictures have come out a lot darker than I had hoped, as the nail colours look a lot lighter and pastel-like in reality. However, besides that I love changing up my nails colours for each season to accessorise my outfits. I think springtime is the season that you can really go wild with nail colours and nail art, as its a bright, cheery, floral time! 

What colours have you been using this Spring?
victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x