Sunday 27 April 2014

PASTEL WISHLIST



I was putting together a fashion wish list without realising everything I was adding to it was of a pastel shade! I've always loved pastel colours as they're so easy to incorporate into a girly look, a grungy one, a boho one and so on - the opportunities are endless! As its Spring/Summer now its no shock that all the shops are full of pastel items as its kind of the go-to trend each year.

I have a few weddings coming up in the summer and the Zara heels would go so nicely with outfits that I have planned (I will add them to the blog nearer the time!) and the yellow co-ord is just perfection, the cut and shape of it looks so nice on the model!

What do you think of the pastel trend?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x