Friday 18 April 2014

OOTD: RED DAISIES

Dress: Primark | Jumper: Primark | Converse: Schuh | Bag: Primark | Necklace: HerSmallTreasures
Watch: Casio

Just realised I'm a bit of a Primark Queen in this outfit -my bad! Anyway, it's quite a cheap and cheerful look for a sunny day in town. A day in the shops it is, hence why I went for a loose fitted dress/jumper combo - not something I tend to go for usually as I love my clothes to be fitted or give me some shape normally.  I finished it off with converse for a laid back and casual vibe and they're also SO comfy.

What have you been up to in the sunshine lately?
victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. your dress is so cute! and I love how it looks at just a skirt.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I prefer wearing it as a skirt, I think sometimes the print can be too much :)

      victoria x

      Delete

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x