Wednesday 16 April 2014

NEW BUY: THE BUBBLE BAG

Bag: Ebay

I remember having a bubble bag when I was a toddler, but I think I love them even more now. I came across a picture on Instagram of someone with one and that was it, my love was rekindled and I knew I had to find one for myself. Turns out there are tonnes available on Ebay, majority under a fiver, I picked this one up from here, for only £4.45!

Its a lot bigger than I expected which is an added bonus as I always over organise and fill up my bags so quickly. As you may have guessed, I love a daisy print on anything so thesis perfect for me! It arrived deflated and I had to blow air into it myself through the 3 blowholes in the bag which was all pretty simple and worth it. I don't think I will use it if I am going to london or anywhere overly busy as it would be easy to pop or steal from, but for a trip to the beach or a lighthearted day out I can't wait to use it!

Did you have a bubble bag when you were younger?
victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ahh the childhood memories!
    I love the daisy print on this one! <3

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so tempted to get all the colours! aha
      I love them!

      victoria x

      Delete

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x