Thursday 24 April 2014

OOTD: CREAM & BLACK

Jumper: H&M | Shorts: H&M | Bag: Primark | Socks: Primark | Dr Martens: The Doc Shop | Rings: Accessorize

Its that annoying part of the year in England where its too warm to wrap up but still too cold to go out in next to nothing. I managed to find a medium by layering an oversized jumper over some shorts with long socks so I'm still snug as a bug but cool as a cucumber! Its such a casual yet grunge-y look, thanks to the docs, which is my favourite kind of vibe to go for. I recently got my hair cut a lot shorter than I have had for years and Im really liking how a top knot works with the length of my hair now, and its super quick to do which saves me time in the mornings rather than taming long locks all the time!

Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x