Sunday 13 April 2014

BEAUTY WISHLIST #1


I just thought I'd share a few beauty bits and bobs that I have on my wish list at the moment; there aren't a large number of items but never the less, something is better than nothing aye'!

I have been lusting over this Illamasqua lipstick in shade 'Apocalips' since I received the shade 'ESP' for my birthday last year! I love the wacky colours that Illamasqua create and would love to try them all out. I think this teal shade would look great in the summer with various outfits to give that extra quirkiness. I also want to purchase a loose powder from Illamasqua as I have been using it within my makeup classes at university for photoshoot looks and it works so well to take away the shine on your face and create a matte look without making your face look 'too cake' if you get what I mean!

I fill my brows in with my Sleek brow palette on a day-to-day basis and then set them with a clear mascara which I must say does the trick, however I really want to try out the Benefit 'Gimme Brow gel' as I want to gain more knowledge on various products out there.

I have been using BB cream as a base for my foundation for a few years now and I feel as though my routine has become a bit too repetitive and I want to change this! I was testing out various foundation in my local boots and the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation felt so smooth and easy to apply on my skin so this will be a definite purchase in the near future!

Over the past year I have ventured out into the world of eyeshadows and gone further than a winged liner and some mascara, so I want some brushes to help me. I have some other Real Techniques brushes and I love them so much I want to expand my collection!

What's on your beauty wishlist?
victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x