Saturday 22 March 2014

NEW BUY: PRIMARK SUNNIES


I was strolling through Primark and just happened to glance over to the sunglasses wall and these caught my eye! Last year I bought a few pairs of sunglasses similar to this in funky pink and green colours which I still love but I have been looking for a more subtle and classy pair that I can wear to look a tad more 'grown up' and Primark have not disappointed me! They feel a little plastic, but compared to shops like Topshop and River Island where the quality isn't that different in my eyes you can't really complain. They cost a mere £3 which is an absolute bargain which I could not give up the opportunity to own. I am keeping a look out to see if they release any more beauties like these.

victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous purchase, love the shape of the sunglasses.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such a bargain for £3!

      victoria x

      Delete

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x