Wednesday 19 March 2014

110 LASTING FINISH MATTE BY KATE


I have been on the hunt for a 'red but not so red' lipstick - if you get my drift? A colour that is lighter than a usual red lipstick but darker than a coral or orange one, which I have finally found! I came across the Rimmel Lasting finish matte by Kate Moss lipstick in shade 110 which I fell in love with straight away. When you first apply on the lips it feels creamy and silky but then dries to become a matte shade which I prefer in a lip product as I think it has more staying power when it is matte - This product in particular stained my lips so I rarely had to top it up throughout the day/night.

I'm a fan of wearing all types of lipstick on a casual day as well as on a dressed up night, so I will definitely be donning this colour on a number of occasions as you can layer it up to be a brighter more bolder colour on the lip or put a few layers on and dab with a tissue or layer with a gloss of some sort.

Do you have any of the Rimmel Lasting Finish range?
victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x