Tuesday 18 February 2014

FASHION WISHLIST #1


This is my first wish list that I've made on this blog! I haven't really been lusting over many items at the minute as I am trying to save my money for Reading Festival in the summer (which I cannot wait to blog outfit posts about! eek!) so I have been avoiding shops and online shopping. But here are a few things that have caught my eye!

I never used to wear watches until I got my little Casio for Christmas the other year, which I wear everyday without fail. I've been looking for a pricey alternative to Michael Kors watches for ages as I'm not a fan of them and came across Daniel Wellington watches! I love how simplistic yet expensive they look. 
The bra I noticed while looking on monki.com and I think its so cute and could turn into quite a staple piece within the wardrobe. The same goes for the gingham baby doll dress, which is so simple yet could be transformed into so many looks with the help of a chunky belt, oversized coat and some dr martens.
I love bright coloured bags, especially when you don't want to wear a bright, colourful outfit. On the days when I chuck on an all black and grey outfit, I like to liven my look up with an eye-catching bag to add something different, which would definitely work with this orange Celine dupe.
I saw the pink version of these boots in Glamour mag, so thought I would check out the other colours available and fell in love with these nude versions!

whats on your wish list at the minute, anything the same as me?

victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x