Sunday 16 February 2014

ISABELLA BLOW: FASHION GALORE!


Yesterday I took a trip to London to spend the day with my mum, as I hadn't seen her in about a month! I had a bit of a crazy start getting there, due to the weather, trains being delayed and all sorts of other mishaps. But once there I had a wonderful time!

We went to the Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! Exhibition at Somerset house to start with, which was so good! I absolutely adore Alexander Mcqueen and all of his work, some of which was featured within the exhibition much to my excitement. Along with other designer pieces from Monolo, Givenchy along with many Philip Treacy Hats which are amazingly designed and constructed. Within the exhibition, many of Blows own works were shown, which as a styling student myself has inspired me greatly and I now have so many ideas floating around my head which I am dying to try out! At a cost of £12.50 or £10 concessions, it is definitely worth the money and worth a look around. You will definitely leave feeling very inspired and in awe of the work within!


Of course, a trip to London wouldn't be complete without a little sightseeing! Here are just a few snaps of places we had a wander round throughout our day and a cheeky outfit snap to show you guys what I was wearing yesterday!

Leather jacket - Topshop
Fur collar - Ebay
Black Jumper - Primark
Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Primark
Bag - Primark
Just realised how Primark/Topshop heavy my outfit was! - oops!
Have you been to the Isabella Blow exhibition? What did you think?

victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x