Monday 10 February 2014

ALTUZARRA EYES



All photos taken from vogue.co.uk

I loved the make-up look of the Altuzarra AW14/15 Ready-To-Wear runway show at New York Fashion Week. I've never really strayed away from black eyeliner & long lashes myself, but after seeing how sleek and beautiful this look can be pulled off I am definitely tempted to try out a little sparkle around my eyes. It is such an effortless yet beautiful style, which adds a different touch to a plain face of makeup.

A few products that I think would work well to recreate this look are:
Bobbi Brown Sparkle eye shadow - a combination of shimmering pearls and sparkle in a number of shades.
Barry M Dazzle Dust - a pearlised loose powder in a variety of shades to enhance the look of eyes
Sleek Glitter dip eyeliner - six shades of sparkly eyeliners to add that extra shine to your eyes.

Have you tried this look out? How did it work out for you?

victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x