Friday 21 February 2014

HATS MORE LIKE IT!


Photos above taken from tumblr.com



Almost everywhere I go at the minute I'm seeing a lot of people in all different types of stylish hats, not to mention how many pictures I see on tumblr, pinterest, etc of ways to wear them/ lookbooks. Here are a few different hats I've found on various websites that may take your fancy.

My favourite of them all are the wide brim floppy hats and the beekeeper hats, I'm quite a hat person and enjoy topping off an outfit with one just for some extra perzaz! However if you don't feel daring enough to pull off something with such a wide brim why not go for a cute pork pie hat or a bowler for a sweet parisian look? Also, as the summer is fast approaching and the sun will (hopefully) soon be out, a straw fedora is the perfect accessory for an outfit and to help you keep cool and covered from the sun rays.

victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x