Sunday 9 February 2014

ALEXANDER WANG AW14/15 READY-TO-WEAR


All photos taken from vogue.co.uk

Anything oversized at the minute I seem to love and want in my wardrobe, so after I saw Alexander Wang's AW14/15 Ready-To-Wear collection from New York Fashion Week, I had a little squeal of excitement and then found myself lusting over almost all of the collection!

There was definitely an androgynous theme running through the show, with hard-edged shapes, a cool colour palette, slicked hair and barely any makeup. My favourite look from the collection has to be the blue and grey T-shirt dress with the stiff collar and zigzag print, not to mention the knee-high boots which, if I had the money, I would definitely be getting my hands on a pair!

What are your thoughts on the show?

victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x