Tuesday 11 February 2014

ADAEM AW14/15 READY-TO-WEAR

All photos taken from vogue.co.uk

If you want a way to get to my heart, give my pale pinks and blues with pretty dresses and gorgeous coats. In short, give me Adaem's AW14/15 Ready-To-Wear Collection from New York Fashion Week.

Feminine, sweet, girly, cute but yet grown up and sophisticated are all the words that come to mind when I look at the collection. This was echoed through the models as well, all with simple hairstyles and plain faces to give a look of innocence. I can't even whittle down the looks from the show to think of a favourite, but the blue coat with the fur collar is absolutely to die for! - Lets all hope we can find a dupe in Topshop aye?

What did you think of the collection?

victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x