Monday 17 February 2014

BRANGELINA AT THE BAFTAs


All photos taken from eonline.com

If you know me personally, you will know how much I adore Angelina Jolie - how gorgeous she is, her figure, her films, her charity work, her children and not to mention Brad Pitt!

I was looking through the BAFTA 2014 pictures of the best and worst dressed celebrities this morning and couldn't contain my excitement when I came across Brangelina looking so sauve and refined in their matching Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane tuxedos. Even though Jolie ditched the long frocks for the ceremony she still manages to look feminine and beautiful with natural looking long locks, paired with smokey eyes. Its the perfect combination of simplicity and sophistication! In short, my love for her has grown that tiny bit more - if that was even possible!

victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I loved their outfits so much, the idea was really simple and cute - they both looked amazing. It reminded me a lot of them in Mr and Mrs Smith for some reason haha x

    http://vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does abit now you mention it aha! To be honest, I think she pulled the suit of better than he did :)

      victoria x

      Delete

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x