Sunday 1 June 2014

OOTD: LEOPARD PRINT

Coat: Zara | Jumper: H&M | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: Topshop | Bag: Primark | Necklace: Topshop | Watch: Citizen | Rings: Assorted (River Island, Urban Outfitters, Topshop & Primark | Lipstick: MUA Shade 13

I've had this coat for about two years now and I think I've worn it a grand total of once, which is a shame because now I think its the most wonderful coat in my wardrobe! Its such a bold piece of clothing that is easy to put on with a plain outfit to spice things up and it just looks so sophisticated I think. It's been quite dull this week weather wise but still quite warm hence why I haven't layered this outfit much. I went for a mooch around the shops with mum so I needed a casual and comfortable outfit, easy to throw on and off if I needed to try anything on. 

How dull has the weather been for you this week? Been up to much?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x