Thursday 29 May 2014

OOTD: RED & BLACK

Sunglasses: Primark | Choker: Ebay | Top: Charity Shop | Jeans: Primark | Bag: River Island | Sandals: Primark | Watch: Casio


Quite a simple 'Ive just thrown this on' kind of outfit. I was about to walk to my hans house, so there was no reason to dress up as such. I feel as though there is a 90s vibe about this look, with the choker and style of top which I managed to find in my local charity shop! I've just realised how much black is in this outfit - even though it was quite warm outside, so I was baked before I even reached my nans house!

What were you up too in the sun?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x