Saturday 24 May 2014

OOTD: FLORAL STRIPES

Sunglasses: Primark | Necklace: Charity Shop | Tshirt: Primark | Playsuit: Urban Outfitters | Belt: Charity Shop | Bag: Primark | Reebok Classics: ShopStyle.co.uk

It's finally feeling like summer here in England! Just a casual comfy outfit to run some errands in, I thought I would take advantage of the sun and walk rather than catching a bus or taxi (plus I'm so unfit its ridiculous! - this is changing as of now!) hence why I have my Reebok classics on which I LOVE to bits as they're all lilac and pretty. I'm not going to babble on as the pictures are pretty self explanatory of what I'm wearing. Hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather!

What have you been wearing in the sunshine?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x