Saturday 3 May 2014

NEW BUYS: PRIMARK HAUL


I wanted to do this post in a lookbook style, but being back at uni it was just a lot easier to take the images of my new buys like this - I suppose it's good to change things up bait now and then anyway!

The Primark here in Southampton is SOOO much better than the one that I have in my hometown, stocking almost anything you could think of in practically the same quality as Topshop, River Island, etc. I had to limit myself to just these items for now, which still came to around £50! But I am definitely popping back to pick up a few more bits and bobs before I go back home for summer next week.


Sandals: £8 | Bag: £6 | Sunglasses: £3 

I have these sandals in black already and I love them so much, they're so comfy and almost exactly the same as the pricey versions in River Island which I can't justify the price of. I'm a sucker for pretty sunglasses and couldn't say no to a £3 pair that look so fabulous, even if they do make me look a tiny bit bug-like! I've been looking for a camera bag to put my camera in for ages! At the moment I keep it in a boring black one that my dad gave me which is super heavy without the camera even in it, so when I saw this cute little pastel beauty for only £6 how could I say no? It fits my camera in it snug and I can now take it out and about with me. 

Hats: £4 each

 I was stood in Primark for about 10 minutes trying to decide which colour of this hat I should go for, as they are both statement colours and go with practically any outfit chosen. I even rang my mum and best friend to help me decide. In the end, I bought both because I was still being so indecisive! At only £4 each it didn't really dent the bank balance and I just love how chic' they look.

Smock dress (left): £9 | Playsuit: £13

Sorry for how busy these last two photos have turned out, I didn't realise the patterns were so clashy! Primark are really on top form at the minute, with all the current trends ands styles available in the shops at such cheap prices. I picked up this dress as a casual item just to throw on when running errands and popping to town and so on, its smock style so its loose and comfy. This playsuit doesn't look like a typical Primark piece in my opinion, it has a silky feel and fits me in all the right places and at £13 its a deifnate steal!

What have you picked up in Primark lately? Anything the same as me?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin  

8 comments:

  1. I visited Primark the other day and agree with you that it's so good at the moment! I love your pieces - especially the round sunglasses!

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally wanted to buy everything! The sunglasses are so good for only £3 as well.

      victoria x

      Delete
  2. I haven't visited primark for a little while! This makes me want to venture on down there though!

    Kate | Beautiboe
    www.beautiboe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally worth a trip at the moment, their stuff is so good and on trend!

      victoria x

      Delete
  3. The glasses and shoes are literally identical to some I've bought in Topshop recently in black!
    I might need to invest in the white versions too :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are so comfy! I always end up ruining sandals so I couldn't afford to buy the River Island/Topshop ones!

      Victoria x

      Delete
  4. nice buys! I especially love the colored bag, so cute! I have a new Primark haul on my blog too haha


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how the bag is pastel coloured, its so cute and small!
      Do you? I'll check your blog out!:)

      victoria x

      Delete

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x