Tuesday 27 May 2014

THE CO-ORDINATE


I love a good Co-ord outfit! Such a simple idea, but looks so amazing and 'neat'. At the minute they seem to be everywhere you look in store, online, in every magazine so in my opinion you might swell embrace them while they're around (which might be a while!) They are so simple to style, whether for a casual look with some Doc Martens and a biker jacket or a dressy occasion with some strappy sandal heels and dainty jewellery accessories.

Here Ive found a few of my favourite co-ordinate outfits that are available in high street and online stores. There are plenty more available in so many variations of colours, lengths and styles so you are bound to find something that takes your fancy.

victoria x | twitter | instgram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x