Wednesday 21 May 2014

MY MORNING & EVENING SKINCARE ROUTINE

(clockwise) Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner | Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser | Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic | Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser | Witch Blemish Stick | Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer


Its only been the past few years that I have really started to understand the importance of skincare. Before I would wake up, splash some water on my face and then throw my makeup on without even moisturising (I know, I'm horrified too!) I have really sensitive skin and have trouble finding products that don't flare me up in spots or a rash, but these the are products that have become my holy grail in the world of skincare that I can rely on to keep me looking healthy.

MORNING ROUTINE
Cleanse - apply a pea sized amount of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish onto fingertips and then rub this onto face. Then using warm water and a muslin cloth I rub off the cleanser in soft circular motions.
Tone - Using a cotton pad and Nivea Refreshing Toner I rub this over my face to remove any excess cleanser or makeup/oils left on my skin.
Moisturise - I then apply a small amount of Nivea Express Hydration Primer to my face. (You don't need much as it spreads so easily) It kind of works as a moisturiser and a primer, so you don't have to add an extra layer to your base makeup.

EVENING ROUTINE
Cleanse - I repeat the same routine as I do in the morning, but scrub a little harder to remove my makeup from the day and any dirt that has caught up in my pores.
Tone - I use a cotton pad with Liz Earle Skin Tonic to refresh my skin after the day of wearing makeup and to remove any cleanser that I have missed.
Moisturise - In the evening I apply Liz Earle Moisturiser as it is a lot thicker than the one I use in the mornings and can aid my skin throughout the night to leave it looking fresh when I wake up in the morning.

What's your skin routine? What products do you use at the moment?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x