Tuesday 3 June 2014

WISHLIST: BIRTHDAY EDITION


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! *dances*
As per usual, when asked what I would like for my birthday I have been saying 'oh I don't know, just money or something' and again for the millionth time I have thought of a zillion things I would love just a few days before the actual date! Majority of the items on this wish list I wouldn't reciee because of how pricey they are, but a girl can dream right?

I'm obsessed with Motel co-ords at the minute as they look so grungey but still feminine which is my go-to vibe within outfits, continuing with the grunge theme, how cool would these docs look with the ripped jeans? Ive attempted making my own ripped jeans before but I just can't seem to get the same effect hence why I am lusting over this pair and docs, well with a blog name called 'docsanddaisies' I think you can probably tell how crazy I am about them. UNIF are one of my favourite brands, I don't own anything of theres but I think everything that they create is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, especially these sunglasses.

All over various blogs, instagram accounts and twitter I keep seeing Grafea rucksacks, Olivia Burton watches and cleated soled shoes. I think I've been brainwashed to just crave all of the items by how often I see them on other people! The nude shoes and watch would match more or less all outfits as they are neutral colours, however the rucksack would add a pop of brightness to any outfit!

What are you hoping for on your birthdays?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x