Wednesday 18 June 2014

HOLIDAY PACKING: BEAUTY

This is the followup to my 'Holiday Packing: Fashion' post, where I shall be sharing with you the beauty items that I am taking to Rome with me this Wednesday. There aren't a lot as I am only taking hand luggage so I have to take little sample pots of everything because of flight limits and things, also I shall be putting them in a small ziplock bag when I travel.
 Bourgois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation | Benefit They're Real Mascara | MUA Mosaic Bronzer
 Nivea Suncream | Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic | Witch Blemish Stick | Sanex Moisturising Shower gel
Nivea Firming Body Oil | Aveeno Moisturiser | L'oreal Conditioner | L'oreal Shampoo
- Rather than lugging bottles of body creams and shampoos across the world I have found some samples that I had lying around from events and things to take with me instead.
 Mouthwash Sample | Nivea Express Hydration Primer | Toothpaste | Nivea Essential Care Lipbalm | Benefit Its Potent Eye Cream | Perfume samples | Eyelash Glue 
- I have semi permanent eyelashes at the minute to save me sticking on false ones while I am away so the glue is incase they start to get messy
Hairspray | VO5 Instant Boost Powder | Mitchum Deodorant | Argain Oil

I am starting to get very excited for my trip now, only a few hours left until I travel up to Stanstead! I feel like a child before Christmas aha! All I need to do now is pack a few more items in my case and I am good to go.

How organised are you before holidays? Where are you off to this summer?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x