Thursday 12 February 2015

WHERE TO FIND ME


Hope you're all well! Ive had such a hectic week, what with university deadlines. 
I thought I'd do a quick post just to let you know all of my social platforms where you can find me.

TWITTER: @toria_adkins
INSTAGRAM: @toria_adkins

If you are interested, I also have a professional page on Facebook where I showcase all of my work as an aspiring fashion stylist. I would really appreciate it if you checked it out and maybe even gave it a like or share to help me get my name out there into the industry. Also, if you're interested in collaborating, make sure to drop me a message and I will get back to you.
If you type 'Victoria Adkins - Styling and Photography into the Facebook search bar or into a search in the page will come up and you can view my work!

I am forever grateful for all of my followers on here and all of my platforms. Its nice to know that the time I spend on it isn't wasted and people enjoying reading and viewing my posts and images!

victoria x | twitter | tumblr | instagram | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x