Tuesday 23 September 2014

OOTD: JERSEY SKIRT

Choker: Ebay | Necklace: Handmade | Shirt: River Island | Top: Topshop | Skirt: Primark | Dr Martens: The Doc Shop | Watch: Casio

I took these outfit photos the other week before I went on my holidays to magaluf and my new start in my University house for second year, so I am writing this in my new room and surroundings now that I am settled again!

This was a 'I have no clothes to wear, I will just throw this on' kind of outfit that actually worked quite well. The skirt I found in Primark just after I almost splashed out an arm and a leg for the Zara version, which I was more than happy about! The shirt I picked up in the River Island sale around this time last year, I got it in a size 12 so that I can wear it oversized as I think it works a lot better when its longer. Of course the Docs are coming out in full force again now the weather is getting abit chillier, they still have to be my favourite footwear that I have bought!

What are you pulling out of the back of the wardrobes for autumn/winter?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x