Saturday 6 September 2014

OOTD: BIRKS & RIPS

Coat: Primark | Top: Topshop | Jeans: Topshop | Sandals: Primark | Clutch: Topshop | Belt: Charity Shop | Watch: Casio | Choker: Ebay

I wore this outfit out for dinner the other day, we went for an italian as a hangover cure! Luckily I wasn't feeling too bad, but I can't speak for my friends haha! I wanted a casual vibe so I went for these ripped jeans that I picked up in the Topshop Sale recently for around £25 and a plain tshirt. The sandals I went with purely for comfort but they looked quite good with the look so that was a bonus!

This coat is my recent find from Primark! It was £12 (I think) and I have been wearing it constantly since buying it. It has that 'olsen twin' look about it and I am obsessed with them so obviously Im going to wear it to death haha!

Any recent bargains you have picked up? Looks you have been loving?
Victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh you're so stylish! You look absolutely gorgeous as always!
    These jeans are lush, I love the choker to!

    Kelly from | DayDreams & DaisyChains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! That means so much to hear that from people!
      Im so glad I managed to get the jeans for half the price, Love a Topshop sale bargain!

      Victoria x

      Delete

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x