Thursday 24 July 2014

NEW BUYS: BOHO JEWELS

All 3 Necklaces: Topshop

Summer sales, I love them. In fact any sales in general I love, I just can't get enough. Even if I don't need anything I will always end up leaving a shop with something from a sale, I think I have a problem aha! Anyway, enough rambling. I was in Topshop the other day returning something and I just went over to have a nose at the jewellery sale and to my delight I came across some beauties that I had been searching for for ages.

I can't remember the original prices of these necklaces but I doubt they were over £12, but I managed to get them for £3.50 each. They have a boho, Coachella vibe about them perfect for the festival season layered with chokers and other chains. Pair them with some tiny gold hoop earrings and some gold rings and you're good to go! I can't wait to style these up when I go to Reading Festival next month.

Have you picked up any bargains in the summer sales?
victoria x | twitter | instagram | tumblr | bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I love the accessories with tribal touches. It seems like this. The small blue points...
    Tobelikealady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They add such a cool vibe to the outfit, I love them!

      Victoria x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous picks! I love the one on the far right, had I seen it on sale I would definitely have picked it up as well! x
    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that ones my favourite as well! I love layering them altogether as well, creates such a cool look.

      Victoria x

      Delete
  3. I love blue colour running through all of them - they're so pretty! I've grabbed some lovely necklaces and an anklet in the Miss Selfridge sale too.

    charsdreaming.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue and gold works so well together doesn't it! The sales have been so good this season haven't they!

      Victoria x

      Delete

Thanks for all of your comments, I do read them all. Check back to see my replies!

Victoria x